Be Stupid

Be Stupid

Friday 4 September 2015

Stop and Listen

The blogger app is not the best app for all of this. My feelings will never be heard if I don't yell any louder than silent. Also there's no auto correct.

I'm gonna stop making the conversation titles of each post, but it doesn't really matter since nobody read all of them anyways. I did though. So I'll know.

Anyways, I wanted to start writing an article or some kind of speech on lonliness. 

Or something or anything.
Nevermind.

I've decided now. These words in this blog will be a note to my future self all the words that I am typing into cyber space are for the eyes of me in the future, to give myself a glimpse of the teenage mind. To understand the mind through the eyes of a child. Although I do have that inside my journal. This is more for my political or basically strong opinions on "things".

Okay?


No comments:

Post a Comment