Be Stupid

Be Stupid

Sunday 23 August 2015

Well...Whatever

Whoever said that we couldn't do anything ourselves? Throughout the course of time we have achieved so much as a collective species. So many mountains we have climbed, oceans we've crossed, and skies we've flown through. No. We soared. 

We flourish, or really we should. We've also created a ton of bad things. I ddon't really understand why, or how, but I guess that's just the next step that I need to take. One that we all need to take together. 

"One small step for man. One giant leap for mankind."

This happened quite a while ago. We did it. We made it to the moon. 

So now what? What are we doing now? What is the next step we can take to improve? How can we better our situation? These are big questions. Or are they? Size is relative. These are only big questions if you apply them to larger subjects, for example: 

In a class room. I'm having trouble with an algebra question. 5x + 8 = 28 Solve for x. 

First I became really frustrated. I swore to myself that I couldn't do it. I saw that other people were starting to get it. I was so jealous of them. I didn't want to get left behind. My greatest fear showed up in my everyday life. I knew that it would only get worse. I was pushed into a whole and paved over.

Then a ray of light shone upon me through the cement. My best friend took my hand, and we learned the subject together. We worked as a team to get through all the problems together.

We broke down the problem into smaller parts. Then worked backwords. 28-8=20 20 divided by 5 equals 4. x=4. It was actually quite simple. 

Point being we all need to work together, break down our problems, and solve for x. Where x is the answer to most of our problems.

For example: Our Failing Economy. Social Misunderstanding. Language and Racial Barriors. 
WE CAN DO THIS WE CAN CHANGE AND WE WILL

No comments:

Post a Comment