Be Stupid

Be Stupid

Tuesday 2 December 2014

"How so?"

"Well for one thing, you have this blog that is basically a reflection of your train of thought. It's like you can't focus."

"Butterfly."

"See what I mean."

"I did that as a joke and you know it."

"Do I?"

Everyday I find that there are so many things in life that I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for being alive, I'm thankful for my good fortune, for my family, for my good health, for my friends, for all the people around me. I'm thankful for being born as a human, for having no terrible disabilities aside from my poor vision. I'm grateful for all the beautiful things in the world, the flowers, the food, the fools, the art, the geniuses, the music, and the many books free for me to read. I'm grateful for what I have, what I once had, for what I might get in the future, but most of all I'm thankful for the you. For meeting you. I'm thankful for meeting every single person in my life, I guarantee that I wouldn't be who I am today had I not met a single one of those people. I am grateful for every one on this earth, however I could throw that all away, just for you. You are my light.



No comments:

Post a Comment