Be Stupid

Be Stupid

Saturday 13 September 2014

"Okay."

It's been a while since school has started. I don't really have anything to say except that. My opinion on people has changed so drastically over the summer, and I think other people's opinions about me have changed a lot too. It makes things difficult to settle into again. That's what summer will do to you.

On a completely different note, I have a friend named Summer, and I really hate the summer. So whenever I say that summer's so hot, or that I hate summer, I have to say that it's the season, not the person. Makes you think about all those people who have and actually thing for a name.

At school, the teachers are the coolest people around, they have to try to teach new concepts to the students, while also trying to make them behave. If everyone just followed the rules, then the schools would work much more efficiently. 


No comments:

Post a Comment